The work continues! Below is a list of organizations that we partnered with in 2020, who will be working to hold our government accountable to our communities, make big things possible on the federal and local level, and build power year-round so our movements will be even stronger by 2022.
First up, national organizations that are working year-round to build power both within and outside of the electoral arena. We encourage you to get on their mailing lists so you can get updates about their demands on the Biden administration and get plugged in:
Our local partners in Arizona, Pennsylvania, Florida, Michigan and Georgia are continuing to transform what is politically possible in their states and in the country. Stay in touch, consider becoming a monthly donor (especially important to donate to their c4s or PACs), and amplify their work beyond the election:
Florida Rising (The New Florida Majority merged with Organize Florida to become Florida Rising)
Resources from before the 2020 election:
Activities for Phone Banks!
Have fun while we roll up our sleeves, ensure that all the votes are counted, and call voters across the country.
- Coloring book pages for justice, including the All Bodies Deserve book from the Center for Cultural Power!
- Phone bank bingo!
- Seed the Vote photo booth!
In The News
- Defeating Trump is too important to leave to the Biden campaign. We can help (The Guardian)
- The Socialists and Progressives Working Outside of the Biden Campaign to Oust Trump (In These Times)
- These Progressives Helped Keep Hope Alive in 2020—and Prepare Us for 2021 (the Nation)
- ‘Never Seen This Before’: Dems Unleash an Army in Georgia (Daily Beast)
- Joe Biden, Mark Kelly Wins in Arizona Were Fueled By Young Organizers (Teen Vogue)
- East Wind E-Zine
- BIPOC Young Leaders Have A Stake In This Election (Organizing Upgrade)
- Selma 1965, Wisconsin 2020: Multiracial Democracy vs. A White Republic
- Eyes on the Prize: Say No to Division, Demoralization and Distraction
- Beating Trump: Absolutely Essential, Also Not Enough
- Seed the Vote’s Political Assessment (pre-2020 primary)